About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Our First Visitors!

We don't have any where for you to sit or any cooking utensils to make you something to eat, but by all means please stop! I need some familiar faces and a friend to hug and lean on. Thankfully we had a friend waiting for us to get here. Brandon Gothier is a friend of Matt and I's from high school. He has been living in this area for quite some time. He came over with his two little kids. My kids were so excited to have instant friends.
 


 
 
Our first fire! We had a few boxes we brought with us and unpacked so there was something to burn in the fire pit!


Everyone seemed to hit it off great! We even found the girls playing dress up in Brilyn's closet. I can't wait for more play dates with the Gothiers! Come back again soon! Next time we will have some furniture and I will cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment