About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mommy's planned stop

The boys used to love the movie Cars. Their room in Bellevue was all Cars themed. We learned of a place  in Holbrook that was the inspiration for parts of the movie. I really wanted to take the kids to the Cozy Cone Motel. The inspiration came from the Wigmam. The old cars really made you feel like you transported into a different time. The stop was a great place to get out and stretch and see something new and different. But the drive isn't over so we need to push on.
 


 
We are hoping to make it to Tami Babcock's house before dark. I'm not sure how fond I will be of driving in the mountains and even less fond of doing it in the dark. We have to keep the show moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment