About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Heart Is Pulled In So Many Directions

Our last day with family and friends. After a night of saying goodbye to so many, I'm not sure I can do anymore today. I was so thankful to have the time with our family. The girls were there to wake Allissa for church. After church we all went to one of the only places that could handle twenty of us, Pizza Ranch! The food was good, the company was even better, but seeing all the kids play together in the basketball court was the best. How are we going to get this time back? Will they all remember each other? I know that some day we will be back in Nebraska but the time when they are little always goes too fast.


After eating we headed back to our temporary housing. Billy and Christine Fallon wanted a chance to say goodbye as well. It was so hard trying to split our time with everyone. With this being our last day in Nebraska there were only so many hours in the day. I'm grateful for every second with had with everyone. Saying goodbye and not knowing who or when we would see again broke my heart. I have loved the time we have had here. Nebraska will always be my home.


After the dust settled and everyone left to head back to their house, Renee came over to help pack and take the kids off our hands so we could finish everything up. Obviously she just needed some snuggle time. How am I going to live without these people? How do you live where you can't be near the ones you love the most? I will miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment