About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Enger Shenanigans

Matt used to work with these two guys, Enger and Day, who would come over to have a lot of fun when drinking! Ok, all the time. One night when they were at our house in Bellevue the three boys invented "backyard Olympics." I can't remember all the games but I know one included their steel toed boots hanging upside down from the swingset and another was holding onto the swing and flipping over to see who could wrap their arms up the most. Oh how I miss those immature days!!! Well, Enger has been stationed in Arizona for a few years now and couldn't wait to welcome us. And of course, it didn't take long for him to start the shenanigans. Jayen couldn't stop laughing at him. The giggles and smiles that came out of him were amazing. I was worried how much our lives have changed since Enger left and whether our life was too much for him. He was so amazing with the kids. I'm glad to be stationed with him again!
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment