About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, February 2, 2015

My BCFF came to see ME!

She was one of the reasons that helped make this move a little easier; my best cousin and friend forever! Although we see each other probably once a year, she will always be one of my best friends. I think we were born that way! Kristin lives in Las Vegas, which is only a five hour drive from me now, but had a previously scheduled trip to Phoenix and decided to add a day to her trip to spend with me. I kind of left Matt to handle everything while I soaked up my time with her. Lunch, drinks and catching up made life a little easier to handle. I can't wait to spend more day with her!
 
Brilyn snuggling with Kristin!
 
 

The kids were going a little crazy so we headed to the park. So hard to believe they are still getting snow back home and we are here in shorts playing football outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment