About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Finally Meeting the Infamous Dr. Jarrar

I was excited to keep Jayen out of school today and even more excited for where we took him. We have researched her and learned as much as we could in the past year about Dr. Jarrar that this meeting was overdue. The hospital was pretty easy to find and get to from our house. There was a little construction going on in the Ambulatory Building, but not too bad. We couldn't wait to meet Dr. Jarrar. Dr. Frost had talked her up and our research showed she was well qualified to take care of our baby!

 
Dr. Jarrar was amazing! She was easy to talk to, had great questions for us, seemed to respond well to Jayen and Brilyn, and was thrilled with the progress Jayen is making. I am excited to have her on our team!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment