About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spio

Today at therapy Jayen got to work with "the PT guru" to try to figure him out. We are really struggling trying to figure out what he is doing when he is walking. We are debating about getting smo's again or using an insert for his shoes. We also tried him wearing a Spio compression suit. Jayen muscles are constantly firing and his receptors are off. We are seeing if the compression helps give his joints the input he is needing.


 One of the things the PT noticed is that Jayen is not using his glutes. She showed me some stretches to do with him to work on strengthening them.



We'll try the Spio again and see if we noticed a difference. I'm willing to try anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment