About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Special Day for Special Kids

After the craziness of yesterday, it was so nice to just have fun. Raising Special Kids, a program that provides support, training, and information for families of special need kids. They put on "A Special Day for Special Kids" event today at a railroad park. The kids couldn't wait to ride the train! We sent Matt to wait in line while Tami and I took the kids to explore some of the other activities. Dalan and Nolan found the rock wall and couldn't resist. 



They both did such a great job. Jayen was hesitant to try. He loves climbing the rock wall at therapy, but this looked a little too scary for him. He decided to stay in the stroller instead. We had a great day climbing, eating, riding, face painting, animal petting, and hanging out with our friends. We had to leave a little early to make it to an open house for a school we have been considering for Jayen. Wish we could have stayed longer!



The school looked nice but I have more questions than answers now. Still trying to figure out what is the best option for Jayen. We had to jump from the school to baseball. Saturday was a full day! But full of fun and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment