About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Firsts even at 18

After more than 24 hours in the car it is so good to finally be at our house. (I always struggle saying home since this isn't my home) We got to our house just before dinner and had to stop at the store since we knew we didn't have any fruit, veggies, or milk. I wanted Allissa to experience so many things while she was with me, but didn't realize there would be so many firsts. Allissa has never had sushi. Although the best I could find was grocery store sushi, it would do!
 
 

 
I think I got her honest response, but she said she liked it. Her first time in Arizona and her first time eating sushi. I like being there for more of her firsts. It's been hard having a sister 14 years younger than me. I was there for so many of her firsts until I left for college then wasn't around for as many of them. I'm smiling knowing that I get to be part of more of them even now that she's an adult! I can't wait to show you more sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment