About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

More firsts; Hiking the Whitetanks

We are trying to pack as much into her short time with us as possible. One of the musts on our list was hiking the mountains. We picked up Dalan from school, had sandwiches and snacks packed, and headed straight to the mountains to make sure we had enough time to do the long route. We took Allissa up to see the waterfall.
 




 
Yep, once again there was no waterfall. The kids enjoyed the little puddle that was left at the bottom. Jayen loves throwing rocks in it and daddy added to their excitement by finding some bigger rocks that made bigger splashes.






 
Matt decided to try his rock climbing skills to see what was just above the first cliff area. I was waiting for him to fall in the water and see how deep it was. To my surprise he was actually really good, made it to the top, and didn't fall in. To his surprise, it was just another puddle much dirtier than the other.






 
We completed the waterfall trail then found a table to sit down and eat. The kids spotted a little park across the way so when they were done eating we went to play. Daddy and Allissa called the teeter totter first. Big kids didn't want to share with the little ones.




 
I was getting ready to tell everyone it was time to go when I looked over and saw Jayen pushing Dalan on the swing. My heart melted into a million pieces. They may not always show it, but they really do love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment