About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

I'm trying not to hold it over Matt's head that he completely forgot Mother's Day, but it is really hard! I'm so thankful we are in Nebraska to celebrate with my mom though. She has been the greatest example of what I want to be as a mother. I can always talk to her about anything and I know that she looks at all sides of the situation and gives me a fair, honest, compassionate opinion. 


While playing tag with Dalan outside, Brilyn was running away and ran into Papa's table saw. I've been putting Mederma on this exact same spot for a couple weeks now and she managed to criss cross that same scar. Thankfully we had our favorite "medic" around and Papa fixed it with some liquid bandage. She sat so nice for her little surgery. 

Of course, since we were back home there was only one logical place to eat for Mother's Day. We met up with Tom, Tanya, Madison, Hunter, Morgan and Brooklyn at the Summit Center for some promised swimming time then headed to BONANZA! It wasn't as hard as I thought getting them out of the pool because it was freezing, but they had so much fun going down the slide. I didn't think Jayen would do it. We convinced him to try it once and he came down head first. We were sure he wasn't going to do it again, but after Dalan and Hunter went a couple more times he was ready to try it again. I couldn't believe how many times he ran up those steps to go again. He was having the time of his life!




Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta and Grandpa Hochstein met all of us at Bonanza for supper. What a special way to spend Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment