About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Papa's new pet

Dalan has been such a couch potato lately so my dad took him along when he went to the farmhouse. As dad was checking the water meter in a pit, he found something would keep Dalan off the couch for the rest of the visit. Dalan has been fascinated with snakes, scorpions, lizards, and other creatures he is hoping to find in the desert, but when grandpa found a couple in Nebraska he knew he could make Dalan happy for a little while. Unfortunately they couldn't stay at the farm forever and eventually had to tell the snake goodbye.
We left that evening to spend some time with Grandpa Hochstein but when we came back Papa had a surprise waiting for the kids. While he was mowing he found a little friend, picked him up and kept him company until our return. The kids were so excited!
 

 
I think we will have to keep this pet at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment