About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hope Kids Sky Zone

She thought it was still her birthday party, so we let her think that! We had scheduled a Hope Kids event a while back for the Sky Zone indoor trampoline park. I had done something like this last year for Jayen's birthday when Matt was gone so I thought this would be fun to do with the whole family.
 
 
 
We couldn't get Jayen off of the basketball hoop. I think he stayed there for at least an hour. I'm so thankful that they opened the door early for us. The Hope Kids were the only ones there.

 
Brilyn's favorite had to be the cube pit. I think she played in this as long as Jayen was at the basketball hoop.


 
Jayen kept running by this hurricane machine and requesting to go in. I don't think he had any clue what it was. We did something like this in Kansas and both of the boys freaked out before it hit top speed, so I didn't think they would last very long. Matt insisted on doing though! Dalan's friend from school, and Hope Kid himself, wanted in on the action too. I thought Dalan had just met a friend at the event and they were having fun together. I didn't realize until we were leaving that they knew each other before today. It was pretty cool. I can't wait to set up a play date with those two boys.

 
Sky Zone was amazing! I can't wait to come back again. We are so thankful to the Sky Zone owners and employees for allowing us to be there!
 
When we got home the kids were tired and we were able to get naps out of them. I think the adults took one too! But when we woke up I realized we forgot to give someone her birthday gifts yesterday. Whoops! I quickly wrapped what I could together and we had her open them. What a spoiled little girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment