About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last day of school 2014-2015

How did we get to this point again? I'm so sad that another year has come to an end. But at the same time, I'm so glad this year has come to an end. What a year it has been. I would give anything to have had the kids finish their school year in Bellevue. It was sad taking these pictures again but not having our usual background. Our new door will have to work.
  



 
Next year I'll have a Second Grader and a Kindergartner!
 
Goodbye Ms. Piano! We've enjoyed the short time we've had with you.

Goodbye Ms. Kayli. We are praying that you will be with Jayen again next year. You have been so wonderful and I don't know that we could have made it through this year without you. Thank you for loving my son and helping him grow! And thank you for the largest stick of sugar you could find. That is exactly what Jayen and his sister needed; a sugar rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment