About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A special visit!

I have been planning with Jennifer to get the kids together for a couple weeks now, but didn't tell the kids. Jennifer's son Aidan was in Dalan's class in Kindergarten. The boys were great friends. We had their birthday party together last year since their birthdays are only one day apart. Not only were the boys friends, but Jennifer and I were friends too. They were on their way from Bellevue to San Diego and were driving through Phoenix to see her brother. I'm so thankful they got in touch with us and we could get together. With the crazy heat we are having here, we decided to do something indoors. But also decided we needed something to burn off some of their crazy energy. After we picked Jayen up from school I told the kids where we were going and who we were meeting up with. Dalan's face lit up! We all had such a blast at the Sky Zone again. What a perfect place to let the kids play but was air conditioned. Even the moms got to have fun in the cube pit!
 








 
We didn't want to say goodbye again, so we went for ice cream! But eventually the ice cream was eaten or melted and it was time to tell our friends goodbye another time. I hate goodbyes and I'm only going with can't wait to see you again. Since they have family here, I hope we can see them again! Thanks for the great day Jen, Aidan and Dylan Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment