About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hope Kids swim party

Matt and Tami signed us up for a Hope Kids annual swim event. We haven't been to a public pool here yet, so I was a little worried how things would go. They had the event set up so nice. There were hotdogs, chips, and lemonade for everyone as well as games with fun prizes for the kids. I'm so thankful for Tami for introducing us to Hope Kids. We've loved all the fun things we have done with the group as well as the time we've gotten with Tami, Jason and their family!
 



 
My water babies couldn't get enough! I somehow convinced Jayen to try the water slide. I tried not letting him see what was actually going to happen to him. Thankfully Darin got in line right behind us so I was able to convince him to go first so Jayen had someone to watch! There was a life guard at the bottom that was able to help if he needed it. He was a little scared after he sat down and started to go, but didn't cry or get upset at all. I couldn't believe he was smiling when he got out of the water. I immediately asked him to go again so Matt could see, but he couldn't be convinced. We swam a little more, ate a little more, played a few more games then we asked him again. His response was priceless. He wanted to go, but took Matt's hand and drug him along too. We had so much fun! Wish we had a pool at our house, but so glad I don't have to worry about my water babies jumping in without me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment