About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Couldn't fit it all in.

We tried so hard to get to see everyone, but there just wasn't enough time. I was able to arrange things with my mom that we would stay through today and drive home tonight. We picked up Matt from Lincoln and were able to hit up the new outlet mall on the way back. I've been craving a Voo Doo taco and finally got my fix. It might be a good thing we don't live so close to this place anymore. I think I could have gone crazy shopping. My little diva and I could do some damage to daddy's wallet!


We had to leave shopping early so mommy could see Gina. I'm so excited I didn't have to find a new hair stylist when we moved. Since I only get my hair done once a year I think I can just keep her! She did an amazing job as always! I feel like a new person.

Mark and Nikki Dorn invited us to the baseball game with them. I really miss them and wanted to try to make it work. We were able to pick up tickets for the kids for $1 a piece. I invited Evan and his girls, since we didn't get a chance to meet up with them, and Renee and Mike too. We met up with all of them at Werner Park. Yep, we got in two games while we were there. They might start to recognize me too, Renee!
We had the most amazing time. I really miss all of these people. They are truly some of best friends. I'm so lost without them. The kids had so much fun as well. And the added bonus was it was a fireworks night. I felt so cheated on the fourth, that this was so special. I got to sit under the stars with my love, kids (two of them), best friends and watch more fireworks than I saw on Independence Day in Arizona. I never want to leave!







 
 
 
Thank you for the amazing time! I can't wait to see you all again. Now for the late night drive back to my mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment