About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Truly cornhuskers!

I love sharing this tradition with the kids. I remember putting corn away as a little kid at the farm house. I remember when I was finally allowed to move up to the electric knife. I was like moving from the kid table to the adult table. I wish my kids would have more of these hard working memories. Everyone helps and everyone gets to eats. No one leaves hungry; you might not want to look at corn again for a while, but not hungry! We couldn't stay all day to help, but felt like we contributed! Matt's class reunion was today so we had to leave a little after noon. I hope the help we left actually helps or stays out of the way!
 






Thanks for all the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment