About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Does this happen to Spiderman or Superman?

So his new suit isn't as wonderful as I was hoping. After wearing it for a full day and not being able to get it down soon enough when he needed for the bathroom, I had to wash the suit. The next day I put it on him and he immediately broke out. I don't know if it wasn't dry all the way or if it is just sweat/heat rash. This kind of worries me. I think we are going to leave it off for a couple days.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment