About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Farewell Babcocks!

Although we would like to do everything possible to stop their move, we decided to throw the Babcocks a going away party. We are all extremely devastated by the news of their house selling so quickly and their departure for Nebraska. We have all grown quite fond of them and will be lost without them. Dalan and I might be having the hardest time. Dalan loves all of Tami's kids, but really has enjoyed playing with and having sleepovers with Darin and Nolan. He even made the comment that he might be ready to move back to Nebraska now. (Which is HUGE since he is so adamant about not leaving Arizona even for a short visit to Nebraska)
I wish I would have had more time to make the cakes, but they turned out ok. I was worried about someone being offended by the screw cake (which later read, screw you for leaving) so I made a second one that was a little nicer.
 
 

 

 
 
Jason, Tami, Nolan, Darin, William and Adalee please know how much we love you guys and will miss you. Hope we can see you the next time we are in Nebraska and can't wait until we can be "neighbors" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment