About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

SeaLife and Rainforest Cafe

Another wonderful Hope Kids event! Today we got to go to SeaLife Aquarium. We've been to the one in Minnesota and loved it, so we were very excited to get this opportunity. We got there early to get the most time in. We had the place until opening at 10. We were able to go through the whole thing a couple of times. The kids were in awe until it came to the tunnel and glass bridge. Jayen stopped to check it out. He wasn't sure of it at all. We ended up having to hold him the first time, then convinced him to go while holding our hand the second time; couldn't get him to go by himself. We had a great time! I really makes us miss the Henry Doorly Zoo!























After SeaLife we stuck around the mall and waited for the Rainforest Cafe to open. The kids loved when we went to the one in Minnesota. Jayen could not get enough of the elephant by our table. Every time they started moving he would steal my phone an take a picture of it. Not many of the pictures turned out, but it was so cute to see his excitement. What a super special family day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment