About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm stealing these kids so they can't move!

We know our time is dwindling fast with the Babcock family as they have sold their house and are moving back to Nebraska. Just as we got here and found friends, they ditch us for Nebraska. There really is no place like home. We'd give anything to move with them. Today we decided to steal as many kids as could fit in the car and head to the splash park. I was hoping this would help Tami and Jason out so they could pack without the kids around but it was also selfishly for us. We have really grown fond of them and are not willing to let them move.
 









 
We had such a great time! As we were leaving we noticed a big crowd heading towards us. Apparently the city of Anthem was having their fireworks celebration tonight. We would have had front row seats had we known about it and stuck around. Instead we got pizza and took Nolan and Darin back to our house for a sleepover! In my mind that was much better than a fireworks show!


No comments:

Post a Comment