About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Musical beds

Jayen has always been a horrible sleeper. He has been and is currently taking medication for sleep but we don't see a lot of progress. I have been adamant about not letting kids sleep in our bed since they were moved to their own rooms. Matt, however, is a very heavy sleeper and often doesn't hear or feel when Jayen sneaks into bed with him. It is quite comical when Jayen is sleeping in his arm or on top of him and he has no idea he is even there. Well apparently Jayen has moved on from my bed. There have been a couple nights where he snuck into Brilyn's room and fell asleep in her bed. She often comes to get us and tells us that Jayen is in her bed and she can't sleep. I don't blame her, he is a horrible sleeper and wiggles all night long.
Tonight was a little different! Matt and I stayed up watching a movie downstairs. When we went upstairs we noticed Jayen's and Brilyn's doors were open. We immediately assumed he was sleeping with her. My heart dropped when I didn't find him in there. I frantically started searching the house for him scared that he may have gone outside. But my heart immediately went from beating one hundred miles a minute to melting when I opened Dalan's door. Jayen snuck in Dalan's room and was snuggled up to him. I wanted to leave him there but knew that would cause problems in the morning. We picked him up and put him back in his bed.
 

 
When we woke the next morning though, we didn't find him in his bed or Dalan's. Once again he was snuggled into Brilyn's. Do you think he is just lonely? Do I need to get him a different bed? For now he is not going outside and roaming the streets, so I guess I can deal with him sleeping in his siblings beds.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment