About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Impromptu birthday party for the boys

I had asked Tanya about doing a party for the boys' birthday a while ago, but we just didn't make any plans; until yesterday. We decided last minute to have a party at the St. Helena park after church. It was nice that quite a few people could make it. I have to give Tanya so much credit, she did all the work. I showed up with some fruit and she did EVERYTHING else. I'm so grateful for the time the kids got with their cousins.
 



The boys decided to eat their lunch at the top of the slide.

Matching fishing poles from Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta!


We had so much family there to celebrate. I can't believe these boys are going to be 8. Happy early Birthday Dalan and Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment