About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Not your turn yet!

Today Dalan and Brilyn had to go in for dental work. Jayen needs some too, but of course his can't be this easy. I am so proud of both of them. I didn't tell Dalan about the shot they had to give him, so he was pretty upset with me when we got home and I told him exactly what they did. They both struggled at home with the numbing feeling. I made sure to have Jell-O, yogurt and pudding on hand for them. Now I just need to convince all of them to stay away from the sweets.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment