About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 31, 2015

rehearsal

We were able to work things out so Brilyn and I could meet up with the rest of the girls for manicures and pedicures before rehearsal tonight. We really needed Allissa's help with the little ones before and during the wedding, but she couldn't get off work before noon. Brilyn and I were able to ride to Lincoln with Theresa and Matt stayed until noon to pick up Allissa then headed down. It was so nice to be with the rest of the girls, but it was so cute to see my baby get her first mani and pedi! Brilyn even made a new best friend with the other flower girl.
 






 
After nails we got to quickly stop by and meet baby Luke and catch up with my friend Josie Cannon. My hands were too busy holding the amazingly cute little man that I didn't take one single picture. Oh, I'm so excited for Josie and her family. I knew she would be a good mom, but she turned out to be an amazing one! Congrats Cannon family!
We wanted to check into the hotel and drop some of our bags off before rehearsal. There was a little confusion at the front desk and a hair emergency on Theresa's part, so we got checked in and had to rush to get to rehearsal on time.






 
I can't wait for tomorrow. Jayen and Brilyn looked so cute. I'm nervous about how well they will do, but excited for this opportunity for them. Dalan has a very important role too; he has to announce that Marcus may now kiss Heather! He was very nervous and wasn't sure he was going to do it. I had to promise him a special present. Thankfully mom and I picked up some new Nintendo DS games when we were shopping, so I had something I could use. Rehearsal went well so the kids were rewarded with a little swimming before bed. Everyone better get their beauty sleep, tomorrow is the big day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment