About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

We've heard about these parties!

We were invited to Pat Pearson's annual 'Merica celebration party today! We've heard these can get a little out of hand, so we were nervous about going. We tried going early enough that we would miss a lot of the shenanigans. Again there was a pool for the kids, but this time I forgot to pack the life jackets so I had to run to the closest store to find something. I was amazingly impressed with everyone there (well almost, there was a man dressed in pantyhose and a skirt. Wasn't quite prepared to talk to the kids about that one). The kids were having a great time swimming in the pool while mom and dad actually got to have a complete adult conversation. Later in the day, Dalan challenged Pat to a diving competition. When Pat showed off his skills by jumping off the roof of the house, I had to call him the winner. I couldn't have Dalan attempting that one!
The night ended with everyone trying to see the fireworks miles away, over the tree line, around a few houses, and through the house lights. I really wasn't anything like the fourth of July in Nebraska. It really made me miss home. At least I got to spend it with my family!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment