About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Sleeping like dad

With his new SPIO suit, Jayen gets hot and sweaty quickly. Today he went to lay down for a nap and wanted the suit off. I agreed, but wasn't prepared for what was coming next. After the suit was off he requested not to have his clothes put back on. He kept saying dad, then crawled in bed wearing only his underwear. I finally understood that he wanted to sleep like dad and wear only his underwear.
 
 
Oh boy! Like father like son.

No comments:

Post a Comment