About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Last baseball game

Another season has come and gone for buddy baseball. What a great group of kids we had this season. I'm sad to see it end. We have seen so many changes this season from the announcing of players' names, playing the national anthem, and painted feet in the batter's box. I'm hopeful to bring these back next season as well. Hopefully we can bring back coach Matt too! We've really grown to love these kids.
 



 
We were not able to play our final game due to the rain and lightning. We handed out trophies and hugs and that was the end of it. Coach Matt was presented with gifts from the city of Surprise as well as from some of the players. We've made some great friends because of baseball and I'm so thankful for them.


 
Conor's mom, Kerrie, made these gifts for Matt and I. Matt was given a picture frame with a picture of him and Conor. I was given the Harriet Caray Broadcaster award for my work announcing the kids' names during the game. It was so sweet to be recognized! Thank you Kerrie for the amazing gifts and for sharing Conor with us this season. I hope he will be back next season.


No comments:

Post a Comment