About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Awareness and Hope

Today marks one year and five days my son has been seizure free. This is the longest he has ever gone without a seizure but with each day he is one day closer to his next. We don't know when the next one will strike or what our options will be when it does. We are desperate for more research for better medications, which could include cannabis. We are desperate for more awareness and funding for epilepsy! This is happening in Omaha, Nebraska tonight! I love what my friends have accomplished! Keep spreading awareness! Keep spreading hope!

Light it up purple!! Thank you Woodmen Tower for acknowledging the need to spread awareness for epilepsy!! Becky Budden, look what YOU made happen!!
Posted by Shelley Kimnach Gillen on Saturday, November 21, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment