About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hiking with Theresa

Of course we had to take Aunt Theresa before she left! Everyone who comes here has to see the water-less waterfall! She didn't really want to do a whole lot of sight seeing, but this is one thing we couldn't let her leave without seeing. We packed our lunch, filled our water bottles, and headed out the door. 




This is exactly the reason why hiking the White Tanks is one of our favorite family activities. No TV, no Ipad, no distractions, just family. For some reason when we are here they are nicer to each other. I think we might need to camp out here/live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment