About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, December 7, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Chrismas at our house FINALLY!

We have waited until now to start decorating since the tree was in use for the sensitive Santa event. Now that the event is over, it is time to start decorating! One of my favorite Christmas traditions is putting the ornaments on the tree. I love looking at each one and reminiscing about the day it was given or received. I love remembering when they kids were smaller and what they were in love with that year. I love the family memories we have made and will continue to make. This gets me in the Christmas spirit!
 
 
An early Christmas present from Matt and I to Matt and I! We upgraded out TV and needed a new TV stand. I have been eyeing a fireplace TV stand and found this one. It was so perfect! Even more perfect that it came with a 15% off coupon!!!! I finally have our stockings hung by the chimney! We are ready for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment