About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day date with my love!

Daddy had to come home early today to watch Brilyn and be home for Dalan so mommy could take Jayen to see Dr. Melmed. We had a great visit. Dr. Melmed praised mommy for the job she is doing and made her cry. I wish I could remember his words, sometime I need to hear them more and remind myself how strong I am and what I need to continue to do for Jayen. He agreed to write the prescriptions for Jayen's Concerta so we don't need to add another doctor to our already growing list of follow-ups. It was a nice visit. We really like seeing Dr. Melmed!
After that appointment we rushed back, thank goodness for the HOV lanes, to try to catch a little bit of buddy basketball. We missed half of practice, but still had fun. Jayen even let me be his buddy!


We hadn't eaten yet because we rushed from the doctor's office to practice, so mommy decided to keep the date going. Daddy gave Jayen permission to take me out to eat. Even though he was set on French fries and chicken nuggets he let me choose noodles and sushi instead. I was able to convince him with a cookie and the crazy pop machine with 100s of choices. We had so much fun slurping up noodles and creating our own drink mixes. I love my little man and am so thankful for this time with him. I need to do it more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment