About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Family Day

Who doesn't love a federal holiday and a day off of school? Well mom sometimes, but not today! We loved our family day! We spent the morning at Uptown Alley bowling then playing video games until nap time. The kids are really getting good at bowling. Dalan has graduated from using the ramp and closely behind is Jayen. He started out with is but when he realized Dalan wasn't using it anymore then he switched. Brilyn didn't care what the boys did and still used the ramp. It worked for her; she got more strikes than I have ever gotten in a game and ended up kicking everyone's butt. Pizza and loaded French fries filled us up before heading to the arcade. The kids won a couple $5 gift cards and one free game of laser tag at a school event a while ago so we played our hearts out for $10 and snuck Dalan into laser tag while the other two weren't looking. When all the games we played the kids tallied up their tickets and each walked out with a couple prizes.  





After quick naps and a nice dinner we ended the night with a fire and s'mores! There isn't a better ending to this day! Can we do it again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment