About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

More milestones!

It wasn't required, but when I learned it was the 100th day of school I knew exactly what I wanted Jayen to wear. Two years ago Dalan was asked to make a shirt with 100 items on it. Now it was Jayen's turn! He was so excited to wear it. I actually had to hide it from him for the last couple days because he was constantly taking it out of the closet and asking to wear it. Happy 100th day of school Jayen!


After school the kids had their dental check-ups. Jayen did so amazing! They were even able to get his x-rays done this time! He is growing up so fast! Dr. Olga was impressed he completed his x-rays and even more impressed that he laid down for the entire cleaning. To top everything off, two of the kids left with perfect check-ups.






We didn't finish the night with s'mores again but a great family bike ride was just as fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment