About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

He really has friends!

I was going to let dad pick Jayen up from school today but we were both busy staining the kitchen cabinets. I was at a better stopping point than he was so I got to go. I'm so glad I did! I arrived inside the gate about the same time that Jayen's class was lining up. He looked up at Mrs. Scott and told her, "I see mom!". He has to say this to her in order to leave then turns around so she can remove a clip from his backpack. As she was removing the clip two of Jayen's classmates went out of their way to tell him goodbye, one even got scolded and reminded to wait by the wall. On the way to the car another classmate kept turning around and saying, "Goodbye Jayen!". And just before we got to the crosswalk a classmate came up behind him and yelled goodbye then stuck out her tongue at him (in a nice way) and he repeated it back to her.
My heart swelled! He has friends; real friends! Am I making a horrible decision moving him schools now?

No comments:

Post a Comment