About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sky Kids

He's been praying for this everyday for the last 6 months. Every night we ask him what else he wants to pray for and with the biggest smile on his face, he raises his hand in the air and sign airplane. Last November, Jayen had a chance to be a Sky Kid and fly in an airplane. We were so fortunate enough to be able to do it again. I can't believe what this organization does for kids with special needs.
Daddy wasn't able to go up in the airplane this time because he was on call at work and had to be able to answer the phone. It was supposed to be his and Brilyn's turn to go, but she didn't meet the age requirement either. Mommy and Dalan were more than happy to take their places again.








Although he was quiet during the ride and wouldn't talk through the microphone to any of us, I know he had an amazing time. Once we landed he was already asking to do it again!




Thank you Sky Kids and all the volunteers who made this event something my son looks forward to. Thank you for making him feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment