About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Last buddy baseball game

Such a bittersweet day! We love our Thursday and Saturday evenings and the friends we get to share it with. Baseball nights are something we look forward to. Tonight being the last night on this season makes it so bittersweet; the chaos of being the coach, assistant coach, announcer, batting order coordinator and so much more but the memories and amazing time we shared were worth all of the chaos.
Since Matt's schedule changed at work he wasn't able to be there for the majority of the game. Mom had to fill in for all the positions and was a bit overwhelmed. But honestly I would do it again in a heartbeat. Every smile, every high five, every hug, every cheering family member makes every bit of this worthwhile. So as this season ends we will sit down and put our feet up and relax for a short time. A very short time, because bowling starts soon and baseball is always around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment