About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 1, 2016

He read a book!


I can't believe I just witnessed this! I can't believe that I just saw Jayen read a book! He needed assistance, but he read. How amazing. I don't have any words and I can't accurately describe the tears rolling down my face. What an amazingly strong little man who has had to jump over so many hurdles and still gets back up to jump over more. I love him to the moon and back and so much more. Keep going buddy! You will move mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment