About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Omaha

There were a couple new babies we had to meet as soon as we got into town. My friend Kourtney had baby Alex a couple months ago and I have been itching to meet him. His older brother, Henry was born just weeks after Brilyn. I miss being so close to them (even though it was so far when we lived in Nebraska) and being able to have the kids grow up together.
Jayen and Henry had a blast playing together. The both face some extra struggles in life, but you would have never guessed by the way they were playing together. Dalan, like always, was an amazing help with everyone. I had to fight Brilyn to get to keep baby Alex.








It was so hard saying goodbye. We really didn't want to, but they had to keep working on packing up their house. They were in the middle of it moving when we stopped. Good luck with the move and the new house. We can't wait to see it next time!


A quick trip to the base clinic to visit our number one doctor was, of course, on the to do list! We are so lost without you Dr. Toth! We are excited for your future and can't wait to hear what you are doing next. We miss you so much!


I was in baby heaven at our next stop! Even though we found out this little man was trying to beat us and arrived about the same time we did last week, we didn't feel right stopping in to meet him before his grandparents and aunts and uncles got a chance to. So we waited until we got back into town. I can't remember the last time I held a baby this little. Makes me want another, but for some reason they ALWAYS grow up. Raylen Jaymes, was the best snuggler I have ever met. I wouldn't share him with anyone! But Jayen wouldn't give up and insisted he got a turn too. We were all quite smitten! We were able to stay and play with big brother, Merrick and my cousins Jay and Abby for a little bit, but like always we had to eventually say goodbye. We miss being so close to them as well. They lived just down the street and I know we would have gotten some good cousin time in if we still lived there.





I'm so thankful Matt agreed to let me get a hotel for the entire weekend so we didn't have to live out of suitcases and were able to leave our stuff in one spot. We had a big weekend planned and it started with a get together with all of our friends at DJ's Dugout in Bellevue. We've had so many parties here for promotion ceremonies, birthday, etc. so we were excited to do it again. We just didn't realize they had other parties going on. It was packed!
But it was so amazing to see our friends again. It usually takes us a few days to see everyone, if we even get to them, so this was so nice to see everyone all in one place at the same time. But I felt like I was at our wedding again and had to try to talk to everyone but never got a good conversation in before I had to stop and tell someone goodbye.
But it was a night of so many laughs, cries, hugs and drinks! Can we do it again tomorrow?
Thank you all for being our friends and making it out to see us. We are so thankful for all of you and are truly blessed! We miss you all and can't wait to be near you again!











No comments:

Post a Comment