About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another family holiday without the family part! We are so thankful for the friends who have decided to be our family! Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving with the Mayberrys. Traditional fixings were plentiful, I even tried my hand at a traditional Hungarian dessert for Eva's mom, Nana. But the giggles and laughter of the kids was my most treasured memory. Jayen, and all the kids, enjoys playing with Brennan, Nicholas, and Abigail. Brennan was even lending his horse skills to Jayen and Brilyn until they rode their horse too much and he croaked!




If we have to be away from family, this is where I would want to be. Thankful for the time we have together as a family, the family who will always be there for us, and the friends who feel like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment