About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Television debut

I would do anything for my child, but I never thought it would lead me to a live television interview! I was approached by the president of the Arizona Autism Network of the West Valley, aka my friend Kerrie, to go on live television and talk about our upcoming Sensitive Santa event. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to say yes, but I realized how wonderful of an opportunity to get the word out about our event. I have helped do this event both years it was put on. I am a very active member of the committee and understood why I was asked. Even though I knew so much about the event, it didn't calm my nerves at all!








It was a very early morning, but so rewarding. And yes, they did call me Kerrie multiple times. So happy we were able to do the interview and bring awareness to our event and other events in the area. I'm also so thankful to Kerrie for making me step out of my comfort zone to do this as well as even having the wild idea of getting this whole thing started. I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment