About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Church Christmas Concert

Tonight was the kids' Christmas concert at church. Dalan was pitching in his last game of the season and wasn't able to make it to church in time to sing, but Jayen and Brilyn got up and sang with their classes. Well, Jayen stood near his class as they sang AND SIGNED Silent Night. They all learned how to sign the song so that he could sign with them, but he must have been nervous because he stood there like a deer in headlights. The night was great, but what I heard when we got home was a blessing as well. My little man loved dressing up and loved his tie. But when he told me about his tie, he said it with perfect articulation! I had him say it again just so I could record it, and of course send it to his speech therapist.


No comments:

Post a Comment