About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Kuchta family Christmas from afar

We couldn't be there in person for my family's Christmas celebration, but they made sure we were part of it! I was able to set up Skype through our television so we could be there with them and they were here with us. It wasn't the same but I'm so thankful for technology and the ability to still see their smiles, laughter and faces. We were able to have our presents shipped there already and they had theirs shipped to us, so the kids opened their gifts while their Godparents and grandparents watched. They all were spoiled rotten, but I may have to agree with my mom when she told me how excited she was for Jayen to open his. He wore his camo hat and sweater the rest of the day and shot at everything he could with his new Nerf gun. Oh boy, someone take that kid out hunting already!










No comments:

Post a Comment