About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Birthday daddy!

We know having your birthday two days before Jesus and having to share it with your twin doesn't make for the special day people deserve, so we try our best to make sure he knows how much we love and appreciate him. Unfortunately, he had to work again tonight. We spoiled him as much as we could during the day then sent him on his way to work. We asked him if we could bring him dinner and what he wanted, he chose Culver's butter burger with bacon! It wasn't the night we wanted with him, but it was still memorable and we hope we made him feel just as special. Happy birthday Matt! We love you and appreciate all you do for us. You are our greatest gift!






No comments:

Post a Comment