About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Children's Mass

The kids were asked to be part of the live nativity performance at Church tonight. Dalan and Jayen were shepherds and Brilyn was an angel. We were all so honored they were asked, but slightly nervous about how it would go. Our angel isn't so angelic and our shepherd has a hard time keeping himself under control, let alone keeping others in line! Jayen is still not feeling like himself and is just so upset all the time. I was just praying we could get through this next couple of hours. We had to be there early to get dressed and make sure they remembered their parts.











We made it through the performance, barely. Jayen's headpiece was causing problems and he kept wanting to take it off. As soon as he saw baby Jesus and came back to his seat it was off and not going back on. When he saw I wasn't putting up a fight, he decided to go for the rest of it too. Thank goodness he had clothes on under that thing, because it was off before I had a chance to react. We made it through most of the mass but let Jayen head out early to pass out bulletins. We will still chalk it up as a success. I am so proud of all of them for being part of the story of Jesus' birth; the real reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment