About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Full day of fun

Even after making it to midnight, we had a full day of fun planned and needed to get started early. Church always seems so early, but after the long night it was extra early this morning. We weren't as bright eyed as usual. I think we all stayed awake! Well, at least until the first reading!
We were able to wake the boys back up by convincing them we would take them out to eat. We have really wanted to try Dillon's at the zoo but never had a good enough reason to check it out. Now that Grandma and Grandpa were here, we had a legitimate reason. The place was so neat! We were able to get a table right by the aquarium. The kids loved watching the stingray swim by as we were eating. The food was pretty good too! But we had so much we wanted to do and our days and time with Grandma and Grandpa were dwindling.




After a quick change of clothes and a few more seconds to let our food settle, we were off on our next adventure. We had to take them to see the waterfall again. But this time we were so excited because the waterfall actually had water! It had recently rained, so it was perfect timing. On our way up, we spotted some deer in the desert. What a day of firsts. We have never seen wildlife while hiking, and we have never seen the waterfall actually flowing.




Our shoes may have gotten a little wet, but we made it and it was amazing! We made it home and  finished off our night with a toast to the new year. I can't wait to see what this year brings. I hope it brings many more moments like these with our loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment