About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Waterfall trail

Apparently Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta were talking to Bob about the waterfall train and couldn't believe that we hadn't taken him. I guess when he came out last time we hadn't discovered it yet. So, of course, we had to save some time to take him! We woke up early and headed out before the sun was too high in the sky. Matt had just gotten off of work so he was able to come with us as well, even though he was pretty tired. 





We even took him to the nature center to see some of the animals that live in the desert! Uncle Bob saw the kids eyeing the flat penny machine. When they explained they have a flat penny collection book, he couldn't resist getting one for each of them. Now they have a memento from their time with Uncle Bob! We aren't ready to give him up tomorrow. Why do we always have to say goodbye?


We are so thankful for the time we did have with Uncle Bob and that he chose to spend his vacation with us. Thank you Uncle Bob! You made us feel so incredibly special!

No comments:

Post a Comment