About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Beauty and the Beast with my beauty and beasts!

Now this is something we don't do very often that I wish we did more of! Since the kids were off for Spring break this week, we went to the movies during the day! I grabbed the tickets and the two littles and saved our seats while Dalan went with Uncle Bob to the concession stand. Of course, he spoiled the kids with pop, popcorn and candy galore!



I wasn't able to get a picture of the other two beasts because the movie started. I think we all enjoyed the movie. Brilyn and I were at least. We were singing and dancing in our seats the entire time.
It's so fun to do the things with Uncle Bob that he did with me when I was little and that he does with some of the other nieces and nephews and great nieces and great nephews. We love being part of these memories with him! Thank you again Uncle Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment