About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

He insisted!

The kids have been buttering up Uncle Bob in the most ridiculous way! They have been giving him the saddest of sob stories, telling him that we NEVER. .take them out to eat E.V.E.R. For some reason, Bob believed them and insisted we go out to eat after church today. After much fight, I gave in. Bob may be around kids quite often, but I don't believe he truly understood what it was going to be like taking MY KIDS to a restaurant to eat. He let Dalan choose which restaurant he wanted to go to and oddly enough he chose Olive Garden. Oh boy, we are all in for quite a treat! 😉
Well within the first two minutes, Jayen started getting upset and kicking and hitting Matt and I. Then he decided to lay down on the bench. After the kids ordered their slushies, Brilyn took two drinks out of hers before she dropped it on the floor letting the lid pop open and her entire slushie spilled out. Dalan and Brilyn discovered the gaming system at the table and somehow ordered games to play. Didn't realize you could do that until the bill came and the games were on the bill. After all the whining about going out to eat, Dalan orders a freaking pizza, Brilyn ordered mac n cheese, and Jayen didn't eat a single bite of anything. I thought it was a nearly 3 hour disaster, but everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves.


I guess I can agree that we don't do dining out like this very often, but my kids are not deprived by any means at all. I make them mac n cheese at home all the time. We order pizza more often than I care to admit. And Jayen refuses food no matter where we go. So, do we really need to "go out" to eat?
I guess it is a nice treat every once in a while. Thank you Uncle Bob for making Dalan's wish come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment